Android 6.0 M: How To Connect LG G4 To TV
If you want to know how to connect a LG G4 to a TV operating on Android Marshmallow 6.0, this guide will help easily connect your smartphone to a TV. It’s not hard to connect the LG G4 to a TV with the correct software. The following will provide two different methods to connect LG G4 to a TV.
You can connect LG G4 to TV in two ways; hard-wired and wireless. When you connect LG G4 to TV, you can mirror what’s on your smartphone to your HDTV.
Connect LG G4 To TV: Hard-wired Connection
In 5-easy steps you can successfully connect your Smartphone to your HDTV
- Purchase a MHL adapter that is compatible with the LG G4.
- Connect the LG G4 to the adapter.
- Plug the adapter to a power source.
- Use a standard HDMI cable to connect the adapter to the HDMI port on your television.
- Set the TV to display video from the HDMI port you are using. Once done, the TV will mirror your phone.
Hint: If you have an older analogue TV, purchasing an HDMI to composite adapter would help allow for the LG G4 to play on your TV.
The two instructions above should allow you to connect your LG G4 to a TV.