How To Change Lock Screen Icons In Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
A beneficial security feature in your Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus is your Lock Screen. This feature protects your device from people who do not have the authority to access your phone. You can also customize this feature by changing a few settings on your phone to make it accessible.
By default, there are two app icons that are on it – the camera and the phone app icons. You can choose to personalize this by changing icons as well.
Changing The Lock Screen Icons On Your Galaxy S9
The following steps will guide you to rearrange your lock screen Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus:
- First, you need to Unlock your device
- Gain access to Home Screen
- Next Open the App folder
- Go to the Settings
- Press the Lock Screen and Security
- Choose the “Info and App Shortcut”
- Press the App Shortcut entry
- Choose any 2 options – the Left Shortcut and the Right Shortcut
- Press on the designated switches to turn it off or choose a specific icon
In some cases, you will be able to see a grayed out icon, this simply means that they cannot be set on your Lock Screen.