How To Change Screensaver On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
The Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 plus are great phones but because there are so many new features, it is easy for a user to get confused. A lot of users bump into different problems every day but one of the more common issues can be with the customer wallpaper changing.
We are going to explain how you can change the wallpaper on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 plus and also how to get a different wallpaper for your lock screen. If you’re on any Android device, you will still require a few small setting tweaks.
You should start by knowing that it is possible to have separate Lock screen and home screen images.
To Change the Wallpaper of the Home Screen on Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus…
- Start by going to the Home screen and look for an empty area
- When you have found an area with no spaces, just hold down on the screen
- When you are on the edit screen you will see an icon labeled wallpapers
- Now go to the wallpapers icon and you will be taken to a list of predefined images
- If you want a custom wallpaper image just go to the Gallery option and find one of your images that you took or downloaded
- Finally, pick the photo and then tap the option that says Set wallpaper
You should know that you can download any image from the web to get a wallpaper image. There are also third-party apps like Zedge that are useful for this.
To Change the Wallpaper of the Lock Screen on Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus…
- You will need to start by accessing the wallpaper editor on your home screen
- Then at the top left corner tap the Home screen label
- Now tap and a context menu will appear with either:
- Lock screen
- Home and lock screen
- Home screen
- Now just choose an already installed wallpaper or find one on the internet
- Set the wallpaper you like
- Just use the back button to exit the menu that you are on
You will now be able to edit your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 lock screen image or wallpaper image. The GooglePlay store has lots of various custom wallpapers for downloading including live images that move. You should try Zedge for the wallpapers thanks to the great customization features!