How to Connect Galaxy S9 To Bluetooth Headphones
Samsung has brought a lot of improvement in its new-released Galaxy S9. The Bluetooth connection feature will be another attraction despite the “Bixby” and curved “edge screen” features. This feature allows you to connect two sets of Bluetooth headphones on the devices with the help of Bluetooth 5.0 technology; you are required to have more fun while you stay connected with your loved ones, family, friends, or even co-workers.
Perhaps you’d like to know more about it sooner rather than later. First, you need to make sure that the smartphone, as well as the headset, have enough battery for the excellent experience you’re about to start. The steps below are what you need to walk through.
- Activate the Bluetooth on both your Galaxy S9 and Bluetooth adapter
- Navigate to Settings
- Find Wireless and Networks
- Click on the Bluetooth Setting button and switch it on
- Ensure the light on your Bluetooth adapter flash once (to achieve this; Press and hold the headphone button for a few seconds and allow headphone to search your mobile phone)
- Tap on the headphone set you want to use to set up the connection;
- Enter 0000 when prompted to type a password (when the light stops blinking, it means a successful pairing)
These steps are all you need to do to connect your Galaxy S9 with two headphones consequently.