Delete Password Code On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
Password codes were designed to protect your personal information against unauthorized access. But if you’re not storing sensitive data on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus, at some point, you might feel that this password code is actually a roadblock. If you don’t need it, why keep it?
In case you were wondering how to delete password code on your smartphone, this article will give you the answer. Just keep in mind that you still have a chance to recover data, even if the device hasn’t been backed up before.
Instructions for disabling the Screen Lock on Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
- Go to the Home screen;
- Tap on the Apps icon;
- Launch the Settings app from the Apps screen;
- Select the option labeled as “Lock screen and security”;
- In the newly opened menu, tap on “Screen lock type”;
- You should get a new list of lock settings that will include:
- Draw your unlock screen pattern;
- Enter your PIN/password;
- Scan your fingerprint;
- You should select “None” and exit the menus.
This is how you disable screen lock on Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus – you just don’t select any of the available lock screen options and the feature will deactivate by default.