How To Enjoy Flash Player On Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
Relatively recently, Adobe Flash disappeared on Android devices. This was meant to increase security, as there have been multiple security breaches related to Adobe Flash in the past. Users had no choice but to go along with the change, though this wasn’t too bad, considering the use of Flash plugins has been in gradual decline and in many parts of the Internet it has been phased out completely.
However, some users miss Adobe Flash and need the plugin, enjoying the use of it. After all, there are still sites where Flash elements are built into them, and Flash games are very much still around. Not to worry, though. There is a way to get the plugin on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus again.
There are a lot of different options for choosing a web browser specifically developed for Android smartphones that includes a built-in Flash player. These include Mozilla, Dolphin, and a couple of other browsers. They let you play several Flash games and videos, when other browsers won’t always let you do that.
Out of all of these options, we believe that you be the best off if you try the Dolphin browser. It’s not just Flash player for Android that it supports, but also super fast loading speeds. There is also added functionality because just Flash capabilities, including HTML5 video, a tab bar, and incognito mode.
Before being able to use the app, you’ll have to allow the use of third party APKs. To do this, tap on the security option in your general Settings. From there, make sure the Unknown Sources option is checked.
To Install the Flash Player on Galaxy s9:
- Start with installing a browser that supports Adobe Flash.
- You can use this link to download Dolphin, if that’s the option you want to use.
- Head to Browser Settings.
- Navigate to find the Flash Player option.
- Tap on it and set it to Always On.
- Now open a webpage that uses Flash.
- Since the page needs Flash, you will have to download the Adobe Flash APK.
- Then you will be able to install this Adobe Flash APK because you would have already checked the settings option.
- Finally, the Dolphin browser will play the page with all its Flash elements perfectly.
Once you’ve done all of this, you’ll now be fully equipped to play Flash in the browser again.