How To Find Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus IP Address
As technical as it sounds, the IP address of your Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus is something you want to keep in mind about. Why? This is why!
You might have heard of it from a techy friend, but in this guide, we should elaborate what an IP address is in the simplest way possible. You see, an IP address is a set of numbers that acts as an identification number for your phone inside a network. Every phone has it.
If you happen to purchase Samsung’s latest flagship phone, the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus, then your best bet is that it has it too. If you’re new to the term, it may sound a bit too much of a technical mumbo-jumbo to you. However, there’ll come a time in as you use Android phone wherein you’ll be experiencing an issue with your Wi-Fi connectivity, and having the basic knowledge about your phone’s IP address should help you go through it effortlessly.
The things we’ll be teaching you in this guide shall help you how to locate your Samsung Galaxy S9’s and Galaxy S9 Plus’ IP address. So without further ado, let’s proceed with the instructions.
Steps In Identifying Your Samsung Galaxy S9’s And Galaxy S9 Plus’ IP Address
- Head to the App window from your Samsung Galaxy S9’s or S9 Plus’ home screen
- When you see the Settings App, press it
- Browse the listings under it until you see the About Device option
- Once located, press it and search for the numerous system information and settings presented in there – system update, model number, device name, etc.
- Press the Status option, to open more comprehensive details about the IMEI of the device, the SIM card, and the Mac address
- Once done, a status window shall appear on your screen. Browse for the IP address on the field presented
Afterward, you shall see a set of numbers appearing on your screen. This is the IP address of your Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus. As stated above, you shall also see the Bluetooth address, the uptime, the serial number, and other technical information about your phone.
By doing these easy and very instinctive instructions, you are able to know the most significant detail about your smartphone on any other Samsung smartphones, whether it’s the S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, or even S8 or S9. There are some slight changes that could happen at some period, from one smartphone to another, yet it’s not a thing that shall make you baffled on where to head next and what to search for.
The most important piece that you need to keep in mind is that your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus’ IP address is a local address that correlates with your network. Know that everytime you connect to another Internet connection, be it a mobile data or Wi-Fi network, that address might vary.
Steps In Locating Your Samsung Galaxy S9 Or Galaxy S9 Plus Wi-Fi MAC Address:
- Open your smartphone
- Head to the Home screen and press the Apps menu
- Choose Options
- Press the About Phone option
- Head for the Status
- Browse for the Wi-Fi MAC Address line
These set of numbers listed in that field consists your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus’ MAC address. The Wi-Fi MAC address is tied closely to the networking hardware utilized by your smartphone.