The Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge have great new software that benefits because of the new Samsung TouchWiz technology. The TouchWiz on the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge allows for customization options which allows for some user interface changes.
One example of the TouchWiz technology is that it has the ability to change the default font type and size. Below we’ll explain how you can change the font size, style and more on the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
- How to turn ON and OFF autocorrect on Galaxy S7
- How to turn off predictive text on Galaxy S7
- How to use Galaxy S7 torch light app
- How to create folders on Galaxy S7 home screen
How to change system fonts on Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge
- Turn on your Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge.
- From the Home screen, go to Settings.
- Select on Display.
- Select on Font.
- Here you can change the font style and size.
- Select the ‘Done’ button.
You can also watch the YouTube video below on how to change font size and style on the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge:
You have the ability to preview the font size and style at the top of the screen. Also, if you don’t like any of the default font styles or colors, you can also download additional fonts. Just go to the Google Play Store and type in “Download fonts.” You can then see some of extra options you can download.
Users also have the ability to adjust the default font size on the Galaxy S7a from this screen as mentioned before. But it’s important to note that when you increase the size of the font, after a certain level, it’ll affect certain UI elements.