Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus: How To Edit Photo
If you are the kind of user who takes photos frequently on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus, then this is a ideal phone for you. Most of the users have always wanted to know how to edit photos on the Gallery App, There is an image editor that is available on the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus that works easily.
Editing photos on the Gallery App
- Turn on your smartphone
- Find the Gallery App and open it
- Select the photo that you want to edit
- Now on the lower part of the screen, you will see some options and one of them will be the “edit” option and then you select “photo editor” from here you will be able to see several options for photo editing
- Here you can edit images the way you like.
Available features on the photo editor on the Gallery App
The following are the features that you will find in the process of editing photos on the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.
- Adjustment; this includes the “Crop”, “Rotate”, and “Mirror”.
- Tone; that includes the brightness, contrast, and saturation.
- Effect; Has the Nostalgia, Grayscale and saturation and others.
- Portrait; Blur, Red, and the other two.
- Drawing; the S pen, SDK which you have to download in case you will want to use it.
For now, you are able to understand how to edit photos on the Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8 Plus.