Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus: How To Shoot Photo In RAW And Other Mode
Are you passionate about taking all kinds of photographs? Perhaps you’re just beginning to discover the cool features of your dual pixel camera with super quick focus and fast shooting? Either way, shooting in RAW mode with your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus camera is something you’re probably curious to try.
Before you jump into action, here is what you should know:
- The Camera app of your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus smartphone has a couple of pre-installed shooting modes;
- To use the RAW mode, you will have to switch from the default camera mode to the Pro mode;
- So, launch the app, access its settings, tap on Mode, choose the Pro mode under the mode options, and select Pro;
- Because saving in RAW mode will take up more space, you will also want to enable RAW and, at the same time, to save the photos on the SD Card;
- To do so, access the Settings of the camera and toggle to enable RAW. Images will be saved, from now on, as both Raw and JPG – this is where you can select to save the photos on the SD card.
- Before you exit the settings, consider the option of downloading other modes for your Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus camera;
- To do so, go back to the MODE menu and hit the Download button. Select to download other modes and start exploring your options.
With these simple settings in place, you can gain access to new, cool features and really photograph like a professional.