Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus Won’t Turn On/Just Vibrates -Solved
There have been recent reports that the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus has been having problems turning on but instead just vibrates. Everything about the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 is performing like normal it is just that the screen just does not turn on but they just feel the vibrations. A possible way why your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus does not work is that it gives your warning about modding the device or that the smartphone will turn on but then turn off right as the Samsung logo pops up.
However, the biggest concern is the fact that is constantly vibrates. For example, when you charge your phone, you will not know that it is charging as nothing appears after it vibrates. In this guide, we will discuss certain ways in to fix the problem of the vibrating for Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus. You can either try to fix the device yourself, or send your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus to the shop to get repaired.
You may need to actually open your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus to fix the problem of your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus vibrating but not turning on and not being able to know if you are charging your device.
Fixing Your Samsung Galaxy S8 Vibration Issue
- Make sure your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus is turned on.
- The back cover of your Galaxy must be taken off.
- Your smartphone’s battery must be taken out.
- Take out the screws underneath your back cover with a screwdriver.
- While you are holding the front and back of the phone at the same time, take away the seems.
- You should try to locate the power button that should be covered and get rid of the white real power button.
- The make this lose by moving it in all directions while using a screwdriver. Take off the circuit board and try to get rid of any dust or dirt that may be in the button.
- Try to turn the unit up once you change the battery. This process may take a few times to complete.
Just for your information, you should leave the outer layer so it can cover the power button since the button may be sticky.