Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus: How To Set Camera Timer
Today, cameras on mobile phones are already considered as one of its most basic features. The Samsung Galaxy S9 and Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus are packed with cool features, especially those involving its top- of- the- line camera specifications and usage. There is no wonder why the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus attracts photographers, both amateur and professional alike. Aside from its vast options for photography and videography patrons, Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus also came up with the delay timer to help you and your friends take big group photos. No more fighting over who should press the shutter button!
When you use the camera timer, you are actually letting your phone take the photo for you. This timer gives you a few seconds to press the shutter then go into position so that you can join the photograph. What you will need are simple things to set this up. You will need a tripod or any safe place where you can place your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus on. Make sure that this is a stable surface. Also, take note of your surroundings when using the timer. You wouldn’t want your phone to get stolen while taking a tourist group photo during your vacation, right?
Setting a Timer on your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
What you will essentially do is click the set the delay timer, click the shutter, then run back to your position in the photograph. In this article, you will learn how to set up your camera timer on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus.
- First, you have to open your default camera application on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
- Then, you simply tap the settings menu (the gear icon)
- After doing so, you just have to look for Timer and select it
- Choose your desired delay time from the options available. You can either choose 2, 5, or 10 seconds
- You can also choose to take three photos in a row when the timer goes off
- Aside from pressing the shutter, you can also use your voice commands and gesture commands to take the photo.
- When you see a countdown or a circular image running on your screen, position yourself for the photograph
- Give your best smile!
That’s it. With a few taps, all of your family members can join your photograph.