How Do I Make Icon Text Bigger On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
Many Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus users are interested in rearranging icons on the Home screen of their smartphones. If you tried this yourself, you must have noticed that even though you can change the position of all the icons listed either on the Home screen or on the Apps screen, there are only specific areas of the screen where you can drag these icons around.
To get a better sense of how the screen is organized, here is what you need to know about its structure and the size of the app icons:
- All icons are arranged, by default, in rows and columns;
- While moving the icons is possible, one cannot place them in arbitrary locations, but only on certain positions at the intersection of those rows and columns;
- This display pattern is determined by the Galaxy S8 screen grid;
- One can adjust the size of the screen grid, which will result in changing the size of the app icons placed on those grids (or cells, as they are often called);
- Resizing the screen grid is the only way to resize app icons, though the changes in dimensions won’t be significant;
- Slightly resizing the app icon size and grid size is possible on both the Galaxy S8 Home screen and the Apps screen, as there are no separate settings for these two screen grids;
- Whatever size adjustments you make on the Home screen, it will automatically reflect on the Apps screen and the other way around;
- When you make such changes, a particular area from the bottom of the screen, where the favorite tray is located, won’t be inflicted;
- The screen grid changes that you operate on any Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus only apply to the space from above the favorite tray, and not to the tray itself;
- The only thing you can change about the favorite tray in relation to the screen grid settings is the number of maximum slots displayed in the tray;
- That’s because the number of columns you set for the screen grid will also determine the number of maximum available slots from the favorite tray.
This is pretty much everything you need to know on how to make icon text bigger on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus. If you found this information helpful, do not hesitate to share it with anyone out there who needs to hear it.