How To Add Ringtones On Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge
For those that own a Galaxy smartphone, you may want to know how to add ringtones on your Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge. The reason for this would be to create a unique ringtones for a particular person when calling or an alarm that will remind you of a specific task. Below we’ll explain how to add ringtones on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
How to add ringtones on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
The process to add and create custom ringtones for contacts is very easy. You have the option to set custom ringtones for each individual contact, and set custom sounds for text messages as well. The follow steps below to set custom ringtones:
- Turn on your smartphone.
- Go to the Dialer app.
- Browse and select the contact you want to edit a ring tone for.
- Select the pen-shaped icon to edit the contact.
- Then select the “Ringtone” button.
- A popup window will show up with all your ringtone sounds.
- Browse and select the song you want to use as a ringtone.
- If the ringtone you made isn’t listed hit “Add” and find it in your device storage, then select it.
The instructions above should change the specific ringtone for one individual contact on your Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge. While all other calls will use the standard default sound from settings, and any contact you customize will have their own custom tune. The best reason to create a custom ringtone on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge is to make things more personal, and it’ll allow you to know who’s calling without ever looking at your Samsung Galaxy smartphone.