How To Change Bluetooth Name On Samsung Galaxy S7
For those that own a Samsung Galaxy S7, you may want to know how to change your bluetooth name. You’ll see a name for your device. This is also the case when you connect your Galaxy S7 to the computer and the name of your device will show up saying “Samsung Galaxy S7.”
For those that don’t want to see the generic name for your smartphone show up, you can customize and change the name of your device that shows up on the screen. Below we’ll explain how you can change the name of the device on the Samsung Galaxy S7.
How To Change Device Name On Samsung Galaxy S7
- Turn on the Samsung Galaxy S7
- From the Home screen go to the Menu
- Select on Settings
- Browse and select Device Information
- Then look for “Device Name” and select it
- A window will open up and allow you to change the name of your Samsung Galaxy S7.
After you make these changes, the new name will be seen on other Bluetooth devices that you try to connect or want to connect to you.