When using Bluetooth to connect your Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge, you’ll see a name for your device. In addition, when you go to connect your smartphone to a computer, you’ll see a message saying “Samsung Galaxy S7″ or “Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.”
If you don’t want to use the name for your smartphone, it’s possible to customize and change the name of your device to anything you want. Below we’ll explain how you can change the name of the device on the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
- How to fix Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge not getting texts
- How to block calls on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to change languages on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to use flashlight on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to turn data OFF/ ON with Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
How To Change Device Name On Samsung Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn on the Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge
- From the Home screen go to the Menu
- Select on Settings
- Browse and select Device Information
- Then look for “Device Name” and select it
- A window will open up and allow you to change the name of your Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge.
After you make these changes, the new name will be seen on other Bluetooth devices that you try to connect or want to connect to you.