How To Change Fonts Style On iPhone And iPad In iOS 10
If you’ve bought an iPhone or iPad, it’s a good idea to know how to change font style on the iPhone and iPad in iOS 10. The great thing is that you can easily get the iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 to change fonts styles. The following will teach you how you can change the fonts on iPhone and iPad in iOS 10.
Also, you can also download custom fonts from the Internet to make the iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 more personable and unique. The following are steps on how to change font styles on the iPhone and iPad in iOS 10.
- How to create folders on iPhone
- How to set, edit and delete alarm clocks on iPhone
- How to use iPhone as a flashlight
- How to turn ON and OFF autocorrect on iPhone
Change Fonts on iPhone and iPad in iOS 10:
- Turn on your iPhone or iPad
- Open the Settings app
- Select on Display & Brightness
- Tap on Text Size
- Drag the slider to select the font size you want
You have the ability to preview the font size at the top of the screen. Also, if you don’t like any of the default font styles or colors, you can also download additional fonts. Just go to the Apple App Store and type in “Fonts.” You can then see some of extra options you can download.