How To Connect LG V20 To TV
If you want to know how to connect a LG V20 to a TV, this guide will help easily connect your smartphone to a TV. The process to connect the LG V20 to a TV is not hard to do with the correct software. The following will provide two different methods to connect LG V20 to a TV.
It’s possible to connect the LG V20 to TV in two ways; hard-wired and wireless. When you connect LG V20 to TV, you can mirror what’s on your smartphone to your HDTV.
Connect LG V20 to TV: Hard-wired Connection
- Purchase a MHL adapter that is compatible with the LG V20.
- Connect the LG V20 to the adapter.
- Plug the adapter to a power source.
- Use a standard HDMI cable to connect the adapter to the HDMI port on your television.
- Set the TV to display video from the HDMI port you are using. Once done, the TV will mirror your phone.
NOTE: If you have an older analogue TV, purchasing an HDMI to composite adapter would help allow for the LG V20 to play on your TV and screen mirror.
Connect LG V20 to TV: Wireless Connection
- Purchase a Allshare Hub; connect the Allshare Hub to your TV via a standard HDMI cable.
- Connect the LG V20 and the AllShare Hub or TV to the same wireless network.
- Access Settings > Screen Mirroring
NOTE: If you use a SmartTV, you do not need to purchase the Allshare Hub.