How To Connect Samsung Galaxy J7 To TV
Often times smartphone owners would like to connect their device to a TV screen , so that they can show their movies or shows on the big screen. Luckily, it’s very easy to connect your Samsung Galaxy J7 to a TV set. In this article, I’m going to show you how to connect your Galaxy J7 to your TV via a cable and also how to do it with a wireless connection.
Connect Galaxy J7 to TV via a hard-wired connection
With this method, you can just plug your phone into the TV via an adapter, and whatever is shown on the Galaxy J7 screen will also display on the TV.
- Purchase a MHL adapter that is compatible with the Samsung Galaxy J7.
- Connect the Galaxy J7 to the adapter.
- Plug the adapter into a power source.
- Use a standard HDMI cable to connect the adapter to the HDMI port on your television.
- Set the TV to display video from the HDMI port you are using.
NOTE: If you have an older analogue TV, the addition of a HDMI to composite adapter would allow you to mirror the Galaxy J7 to your TV.
Connect Galaxy J7 to TV via a wireless connection
- Purchase a Samsung Allshare Hub.
- Connect the Allshare Hub to your TV via a standard HDMI cable.
- Connect the Galaxy J7 and the AllShare Hub or TV to the same wireless network.
- Access Settings > Screen Mirroring
NOTE: If you use a Samsung SmartTV, you do not need to purchase the Allshare Hub and can just directly mirror the phone to the TV since they already know how to work together.
Do you know of any other ways to connect a Galaxy J7 smartphone to a TV? Please let us know in the comments below!