If you want to know how to connect a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge to a TV, this guide will help easily connect your smartphone to a TV. It’s not hard to connect the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge to a TV with the correct software. The following will provide two different methods to connect Galaxy S6 Edge to a TV.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is running on Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system with a quad-core processor; and a magnificent 5.1-inch 1080p Full HD super AMOLED display.
You can connect Samsung Galaxy S6 to TV in two ways; hard-wired and wireless. When you connect Galaxy S6 to TV, you can mirror what’s on your smartphone to your HDTV.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s Galaxy S6 Edge phone case, wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
Connect Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge To TV: Wireless Connection
To connect Samsung Galaxy S6 to TV with wireless connection, simply follow the 3-easy steps below.
- Purchase a Samsung Allshare Hub; connect the Allshare Hub to your TV via a standard HDMI cable.
- Connect the Galaxy S6 Edge and the AllShare Hub or TV to the same wireless network.
- Access Settings > Screen Mirroring
Hint: If you use a Samsung SmartTV, you do not need to purchase the Allshare Hub.
Connect Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge To TV: Hard-wired Connection
In 5-easy steps you can successfully connect your Smartphone to your HDTV
- Purchase a MHL adapter that is compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Connect the Galaxy S6 Edge to the adapter.
- Plug the adapter to a power source.
- Use a standard HDMI cable to connect the adapter to the HDMI port on your television.
- Set the TV to display video from the HDMI port you are using. Once done, the TV will mirror your phone.
Hint: If you have an older analogue TV, purchasing an HDMI to composite adapter would help allow for the Galaxy S6 Edge to play on your TV.
If for some reason you’re not happy with your device, you can sell your phones and electronics for cash with Gazelle Trade-In.