How To Connect Samsung Galaxy S7 Active To TV
If you want to know how to connect a Samsung Galaxy S7 Active to a TV, this guide will help easily connect your smartphone to a TV. The entire process to connect your Galaxy S7 Active to a TV is not hard with the correct software. The following will provide two different methods to connect Galaxy S7 Active to a TV. You can connect Samsung Galaxy S7 Active to TV in two ways; hard-wired and wireless. When you connect Galaxy S7 Active to TV, you can mirror what’s on your smartphone to your HDTV.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, Samsung Gear S2 and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
- How to turn on screen mirroring on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to fix Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge when screen won’t turn on
- How to fix Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge when screen won’t rotate
- How to fix Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge won’t turn on after charging
Connect Samsung Galaxy S7 Active To TV: Wireless Connection
To connect Samsung Galaxy S7 Active to TV with wireless connection, simply follow the 3-easy steps below.
- Purchase a Samsung Allshare Hub; connect the Allshare Hub to your TV via a standard HDMI cable.
- Connect the Galaxy S7 Active and the AllShare Hub or TV to the same wireless network.
- Access Settings > Screen Mirroring
Hint: If you use a Samsung SmartTV, you do not need to purchase the Allshare Hub.
Connect Samsung Galaxy S7 Active To TV: Hard-wired Connection
In 5-easy steps you can successfully connect your Smartphone to your HDTV
- Purchase a MHL adapter that is compatible with the Galaxy S7 Active.
- Connect the Galaxy S7 Active to the adapter.
- Plug the adapter to a power source.
- Use a standard HDMI cable to connect the adapter to the HDMI port on your television.
- Set the TV to display video from the HDMI port you are using. Once done, the TV will mirror your phone.
Hint: If you have an older analogue TV, purchasing an HDMI to composite adapter would help allow for the Galaxy S7 Active to play on your TV.