How To Create Ringtones On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
There are a lot of new features on the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus. Thanks to Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus’s technology, it has become easier to add and create custom ringtones.
These ringtones can be assigned to individual contacts and help you to personalize your phone.
They also in ways, organize it as you can assign specific tones to work related contacts, colleagues, friends, family members, etc and make it easier to know the identity of caller and finding out who is on the call without having to look at your phone.
Furthermore there is an option in Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus and Galaxy S8 to assign different notification tones to text messages as well.The simple steps are as follows.
How to set create ringtones on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus
- Turn on your Samsung Galaxy S8/ Galaxy S8 Plus.
- Go to your phone’s dialler app.
- Browse through your contacts and select the one you want to edit.
- On the top right corner there is a pen shaped icon. Select it to edit contact.
- Choose your ringtone button.
- The pop up window that appears contains all of your tones. Select the one you want.
- If the ringtone you are looking for isn’t in the list, then press add, locate the audio on your device and choose it.
With the help of this method, one individual’s ringtone would get changed. While the other contacts will still have default ringtone set to them.
How To Change Ringtone On Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus?
Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus are amazing phones. Let us suppose the default ringtone selected by manufacturing board is not much liked by the user and you would like to change it. Or you just want to add versatility to your phone or are just micromanaging and a custom ringtone does wonders.
A custom ringtone can be set for each individual contact or company.
Follow the steps listed below:
- Turn your Samsung Galaxy S8/Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus on.
- Now, from Homescreen, select the apps option.
- Select settings icon that is in the form of a gear.
- Go to ‘Sounds and Vibration’ setting.
- Select ringtone.
- Choose to add customized ringtones for each contact or notification; select the add button for ringtone at the bottom.
- Just select the location where the song is stored in the phone.
- Select the music file required and press done.
And just like that your ringtone customization is done.