How To Debug Samsung Galaxy S6 And Galaxy S6 Edge
The Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge are one of the best designed smartphones of 2015. But one question that is being asked is, how to debug Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge. When you debug the Galaxy S6, you get access to the developer mode (how to enable developer mode on Galaxy S6) which provides you with more tools and customization options compared to the standard Samsung mode. The following is a guide on how to Enable USB debugging on Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
How to debug Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge:
- Turn on the Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge
- Go to Application > Settings
- Select More, In the upper-right corner of the screen
- Browse to the bottom and select About
- Scroll down the screen and select Build number several times until you see a message that says “Developer mode has been enabled“
- Select on the Back button and you will see the Developer options menu under System, and select Developer options
- Check the USB debugging box under Developer options
- You have successfully enabled Samsung Galaxy S6 USB debugging
After following the steps above, you should be to debug the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge. Now that USB Debugging Galaxy S6 option is enable I hope that you don’t have any issue connecting through USB on PC and if any problem still exist please make sure that you are using original USB cable of the Samsung Galaxy S6.