How To Debug Samsung Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge
The process to debug a Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge is not hard to do. Once you go to debug your Galaxy S7, you’ll have the ability to get to the developer mode (how to enable developer mode on Galaxy S7) that’ll allow you to have more access to tools and customization features compared to the standard Samsung mode. The following is a guide on how to Enable USB debugging on Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
How to debug Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn on your Galaxy
- Tap on Application> Settings
- Choose More
- Tap on About
- Tap on the Build number several times until you see a message that says “Developer mode has been enabled“
- Tap on the Back button and you will see the Developer options menu under System, and select Developer options
- Check the USB debugging box under Developer options
- Now you’ve enabled Samsung Galaxy S7 USB debugging
Once you follow the inspections above, you’ll be able to debug the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. Now that USB Debugging Galaxy S7 option is enabled, you won’t have any problems connecting via USB on PC and if any problem still exist please make sure that you are using original USB cable of the Samsung Galaxy S7.