Since the new Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge don’t have a microSD card to add more memory to Samsung’s newest flagship smartphone, you may want to know how to delete apps on a Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
When you go to uninstall apps on the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge, it helps to create extra space for you to add other files like pictures, music and movies on to the smartphone. But if you don’t want to delete any of the apps on your Galaxy S6, you can use this method to alternatively add more memory to the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge (How to add more memory to the Galaxy S6). The following are directions on how to delete apps on the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
How to delete apps on a Samsung Galaxy S6:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn on the Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge.
- At the bottom of the home page, select on Apps.
- Browse the app that you want to delete, then tap and hold the app. Once that app has been selected, a grid of icons will shrink and a bar of options should appear at the top of the screen.
- Drag it over to the Uninstall button at the top and let go.
- Select Uninstall to confirm and delete the app.