How To Factory Reset LG G4
A common way to fix any LG G4 problem is to factory reset the LG G4. Another benefit of doing a LG G4 factory reset is to get a fresh start on the device, this will make the smartphone seem like it just came out of the box. Below are the instructions on how to get your LG G4 back to factory settings.
It’s important to note that before you go to factory reset a LG G4, it’s suggested to back up all files, data and images to prevent anything important from being lost. The best way to back up your LG G4 is by going to Settings > Backup & reset.
For those interested in getting the most out of your LG smartphone, then make sure to check out LG’s G4 phone case, wireless charging pad, the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, and the LG back cover replacement for the ultimate experience with your LG smartphone.
How to Factory Reset LG G4
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
How to Factory Reset LG G4 with Hardware Keys
If you find that the touchscreen is unresponsive, there’s a problem accessing the menu, or maybe you forgot your pattern lock, then you can still factory reset your LG G4 using the hardware keys.
- Turn off the LG G4.
- Press and hold the Volume up button, the Home button, and the Power button at the same time until you see the Android icon.
- Using the Volume down select wipe data/factory reset option and press the Power button to select it.
- Using the Volume down highlight Yes – delete all user data and press Power to select it.
- After the LG G4 has rebooted, then use the Power button to select it.
- When the LG G4 restarts, everything will be wiped and will be ready to set up again.
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself
- How to fix black screen problem on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 that’s freezing and crashing
- How to use Fingerprint sensor on LG G4
- How to fix camera failed problem on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 not charging problem
- How to fix LG G4 screen that won’t rotate
- How to fix LG G4 bluetooth problems
- How to fix audio and volume problems on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 WiFi problems
- How to reset password when locked out of LG G4
- How to set custom ringtones on LG G4