How To Fix A No Sound Problem On Samsung Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge
If you happen to own a Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge you might have noticed some sound issues on your device. You will likely notice the no sound issue while making phone calls and when receiving calls. In this regard it becomes very hard to hear callers or callers to hear you well. We have some impressive suggestions to help you get rid of the problem of No Sound on your Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
Your final resort if the suggested fixes don’t work would be to contact the retailer for issue of a replacement.
Read the guide below to learn on how you can fix the no sound problem on your Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge in your own.
Fixing Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Sound Problem
- Power off your Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, remove and reinsert the SIM. Now turn on your Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge.
- Get rid of any dirt or debris that could be blocking up the microphone by using compressed air. Once you do that you can check to see if the problem has been fixed and there is no problem with the sound.
- Sometimes the audio issue maybe as a result of Bluetooth connectivity. Turn it off to try and resolve the problem with sound on your Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Wipe your cache partition to fix no sound on your smartphone by following this guide that illustrates how to wipe the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge cache.
- Finally before reaching out to your retailer, try to get your Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge smartphone into the Recovery Mode to fix the no sound problem.