How To Fix Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus Back Button Not Working
You may have recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus and are wondering why your back button is not functioning properly. The keys that are not working on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus are the ones, which light up as you tap them. This indicates that your smartphone is working when the keys light up.
So you would assume that if the lights do not light up then your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus is not working properly. We will discuss how you can solve these problems if your return key or Home button does not work.
You might originally think that the Touch Key on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus is broken but for most, it is not. You may need to enable the feature to start working because they may be turned OFF.
Having this feature turned off saves battery for your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus, which is why Samsung has this as a default setting. You can learn how to turn on Touch Key lights on the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus if you follow the instructions below.
Fixing the Touch Key light not working:
- Make sure your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus is turned on
- The Menu should be open
- Navigate to the Settings option
- Choose the “Quick Settings”
- Choose the “Power Saving”
- Find yourself to the “Power Saving Mode” option
- Then navigate to the “Restrict Performance”
- You can then “Turn off touch key light” by unchecking the boxes
Your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus touch key lights will now turn on.