How To Fix OnePlus 5 No Audio (Solution)
They say that Sound is the condiment that makes our lives enjoyable. Imagine a movie without a sound, it can be enjoyable and entertaining but it’s lacking something. Now imagine an OnePlus 5 without a sound. It has all the features you need but without a sound emitting for it, it’s incomplete.
A lot of OnePlus 5 users have been accusing failures within the Volumes of their phone. These audio and sound issues are highly noticeable when they’re calling or receiving a call from somebody, which of course nonsense because it loses the essence of having an audible conversation with someone.
In this article, we will be giving you some fixes for the Volume Issues with your OnePlus 5. Please take note that after you have done all of the tips we’ll be giving you below, we highly suggest that you contact the vendor you bought your OnePlus 5 from to get a replacement unit. So without further ado, here are the steps in solving the Volume Issues of your OnePlus 5:
OnePlus 5 Volume / Audio Issues Solutions:
- Shut down your Smartphone. Afterwards, pull out the sim card then put it back in again
- Please consider that a dust, debris or a dirt could have stuck on your OnePlus 5’s speaker. What you can do is to clean it with a compressed air then inspect if the OnePlus 5 Audio problem has been solved
- The Audio issue might be caused by your Bluetooth. Disable your Bluetooth Connection and check if this will fix the audio issue
- Next, the mother of solutions in fixing all kinds of smartphone issues, Wiping up your Cache. Perform it then it’ll solve the problem. To do this, please go to the guide on how to wipe the OnePlus 5 cache
- Lastly, enter your OnePlus 5 into Recovery Mode