It has been reported by some that Samsung Galaxy J7 sound not working correctly including volume. The sound and audio problem on the Galaxy J7 is noticed when making calls or receiving calls, which makes it can’t hear the caller or the caller cannot hear them properly.
Below we’ll suggest some possible solutions to fix the volume not working on the Galaxy J7. If the audio problems still are happening after the suggestions, then it’s recommended to contact your retailer to get the Galaxy J7 replaced. The following is a guide on how to fix the Galaxy J7 when the volume is not working.
How to fix Galaxy J7 audio not working:
- Turn off the Galaxy J7, remove the SIM card and then reinsert the SIM card on turn on the smartphone.
- Dirt, debris and dust could be stuck in the microphone, try cleaning the microphone with compressed air and check to see if the Galaxy J7 audio problem is fixed.
- Audio problem can be caused by Bluetooth. Turn off the Bluetooth device and see if this will solve the audio problem on the Galaxy J7.
- Wiping cache of your smartphone can also solve the audio problem, read this guide on how to wipe the Galaxy J7 cache.
- Another suggestion is to enter the Galaxy J7 into Recovery Mode.