How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 5 WiFi Problem
Some owners have the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 are complaining about Wi-Fi connection and that the Galaxy Note 5 slow Wi-Fi issue is a huge concern for them. An example of a slow WiFi speed on the Note 5 is when you use apps like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Whatsapp and many of the icons and pictures look gray, which either don’t come up at all, or takes a long time to load.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s Note 5 phone case, wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
- How to use Galaxy Note 5 as a Mobile hotspot
- How to fix Galaxy Note 5 not staying connected to Wi-Fi
- How to fix Internet lag on Galaxy Note 5
- Guide for Wi-Fi printing on Galaxy Note 5
Also, others have reported when they use Google Now, the screen gets stuck on “Recognizing…” and quite comes up with “Can’t reach Google at the moment.” A main reason that the Galaxy Note 5 WiFi connection is slow is because of a weak WiFi signal that no longer can connect the smartphone to the Internet.
But when the WiFi signal is strong and the WiFi is still slow, this can be a frustrating problem and we can help you fix it. Below are some suggestions on how to fix Samsung Galaxy Note 5 WiFi problem.
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
How to Galaxy Note 5 slow WiFi problems:
- Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Note
- “Forgetting” your Wifi Network and Reconnecting
- Resetting the Modem/Router
- Switching from DHCP to Static Connection on Phone
- Switching DNS to Google’s Addresses on Phone
- Changing the Router Bandwidth Settings
- Changing the Router’s Broadcast Channel
- Adjusting the Modem/Router Security Settings and even Disabling Security
- Calling your ISP and upgrading to a Higher Bandwidth/Speed
In most cases, the above solutions will help solve the slow WiFi problem on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5. But if for some reason the Note 5 WiFi is still slow, completing a“wipe cache partition” should fix the WiFi issue. This method deletes no data from the Galaxy Note 5. All data such as photos, videos and messages are not deleted and will be safe. You can perform the “Wipe Cache Partition“ function in the Android recovery mode. Read this guide to learn how to clear Galaxy Note 5 cache.
How to fix slow wifi on Galaxy Note 5:
- Power off the Samsung Note 5
- Hold the power off, volume up and the home button all at the same time
- After some seconds, the Note 5 will vibrate once and the recovery mode is started
- Search for the entry called “wipe cache partition” and start it
- After a few minutes the process is complete and you can restart the Note 5 with “reboot system now”