How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Slow WiFi Problem
Some users of the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus have reported that they have to deal with slow Wi-Fi problems on their phones. One example of slow Wi-Fi is that one uses the social media apps like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and many of the icons and pictures don’t load instantly and take forever.
Other instances includes when you are using Google Now and the phone just can’t go beyond “recognizing” which shows the slow service that we might not be expecting. A common reason is that the signals are too weak and we just cannot connect the phone to the Internet effectively.
But even if the signal is strong and the Samsung Galaxy S8 is not performing well, it is extremely frustrating for the user. Here are some quick steps you can take to ensure the speed of your Internet:
How to Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus slow WiFi problems
- Give your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus a factory reset
- Forget your Wi-Fi connection and reconnect it with the Wi-Fi password.
- Rebooting/resetting your Wi-Fi adapter or modem
- Try switching from DHCP connection to a static one
- Switching from DNS servers to Google’s addresses on Phones
- New settings on the router’s bandwidth
- Try changing the broadcast channel of the router
- Try changing the security on the modem/router settings and disabling any security out there
- If all fails, call you ISP and inquire about the problems as well as faster speeds and bandwidths.
These solutions will probably be satisfactory to your slow Wi-Fi problems on Galaxy S8 Plus smartphone. But, if the problem persists, you can always wipe cache partition and it should then fix the issue. It deletes no permanent data from the Galaxy S8 Plus and is quite safe. You can learn how to do it by following this link.
How to fix slow Wi-Fi on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus:
- Turn off your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus
- Now press the power button, volume increase button and the home button of the Galaxy S8 Plus at the same time. The phone will buzz and the recovery mode will start.
- Now select the wipe cache partition from the list with the help of the volume increase button and start it with the help of the power button.
- Now after a few minutes you will get the notification that the process is now complete and you can reboot the system to check the results.