How To Fix Samsung Note 4 Volume Not Working, Sound And Audio Problems
Some Samsung Note 4 owners have been complaining about the volume not working on the Samsung Note 4. The sound and audio problem on the Samsung Note 4 is noticed when making calls or receiving calls, which makes it that the can’t hear the caller or the caller cannot hear them properly. Below we’ll suggest some possible solutions to fix the volume not working on the Note 4. If the audio problems still are happening after the suggestions, then it’s recommended to contact your retailer to get the Samsung Note 4 replaced. The following is a guide on how to fix the Samsung Note 4 when the volume is not working.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
How to fix Samsung Note 4 audio not working:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn off the Samsung Note 4, remove the SIM card and then reinsert the SIM card on turn on the smartphone.
- Dirt, debris and dust could be stuck in the microphone, try cleaning the microphone with compressed air and check to see if the Note 4 audio problem is fixed.
- Audio problem can be caused by Bluetooth. Turn off the Bluetooth device and see if this will solve the audio problem on the Samsung Note 4.
- Wiping cache of your smartphone can also solve the audio problem, read this guide on how to wipe the Samsung Note 4 cache.
- Another suggestion is to enter the Samsung Note 4 into Recovery Mode. Follow this guide on how to enter the Samsung Note 4 into Recovery Mode.