How To Fix Slow Internet Lag On LG G5
Some owners of the LG G5 have been wanted to know how to fix slow Intent lag and Internet pages not loading. Some examples of this includes apps like Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter and YouTube.
- How to fix LG G4 WiFi problems
- How to fix LG G4 not staying connected to WiFi
- How to fix LG G4 Bluetooth problems
Some reasons that the LG G5 Internet connection is slow and pages not loading will be explained below. Also we’ll tell you some of the ways to fix a weak Internet connection on the LG G5. below are some reasons why this problem is occurring on your smartphone.
Common reasons why LG G5 Internet is being slow:
- Poor signal or low signal strength.
- Poor Wi-Fi network.
- Website is under heavy load or too many users accessing the website.
- Network congestion or too many users of the network.
- Apps running in the background.
- Device memory is low.
- Internet cache is corrupted or full.
- Update the LG G5 firmware.
- Outdated browser software or browser software requires update.
- Exceeded data speed limit or speed reduction is reached.
The problems above could be causing a slow Internet connection on the LG G5. First check to see what is causing the problem of a weak data connection, and you still can’t figure out how to fix the bad Internet problem, follow the instructions below on how to fix the LG G5 slow Internet issue.
Clear caches on LG G5
A way to fix this problem is to complete a“wipe cache partition” that could fix the problem. This method deletes no data from the LG G5. All data such as photos, videos and messages are not deleted and will be safe. You can perform the “Wipe Cache Partition“ function in the Android recovery mode. Read this guide to learn how to clear LG G5 phone cache.
Make sure WiFi is turned off on LG G5
- Turn on your smartphone.
- Open the Menu.
- Choose on the Settings.
- Tap on the Connections.
- Choose the option of Wi-Fi.
- Touch the ON/OFF slider next to Wi-Fi to turn Wi-Fi OFF.
Get Technical Support
If the methods don’t help fix the slow Internet connection on the LG G5, you may want to take your smartphone to the store or to a shop where it can be physically checked for any damaged. If proven defective by a technician, a replacement unit may be provided for you of it could be repaired.