How To Forward Text Message On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
Have you just got a hilarious text message on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus? Perhaps it is actually a very important message that you need to share with someone else?
You won’t have to manually type it and send it to other contacts when you can easily forward text messages from your smartphone to as many contacts at once as you want. Here are the simple steps required for text forwarding:
- Go to the Home screen;
- Tap on Apps;
- Launch the Messages app;
- Identify and select the message thread with the message you need to forward;
- Tap and hold on that particular text message;
- From the Message Options context menu that will show up, select Forward;
- In the newly opened screen you will see your text message copied;
- Select the Contacts card or type in the phone number of the recipient in the field labeled as Enter Recipient;
- Edit the text message, if necessary;
- Tap on the Send button when you’re ready.
That’s all it takes to successfully forward any text message from your Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone to any contact in your agenda.
While you cannot forward a full message thread, only the individual messages within it, you have all the freedom when it comes to selecting the number of recipients!