How To Get Galaxy S8 Plus To Read Text
You may have recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus and are curious how you can get your smartphone to speak or read the text. You can easily do this process since the dictation is very simple to use. In other smartphones, you would most likely have to download an app on the Google Play Store so that your text can be read or spoken to you from you Galaxy S8 Plus.
The perk of this text speaking is a very beneficial as you can be read a book or a language can be translated on your Galaxy S8 Plus or a variety of other cool things. Other languages besides can be read using the read text feature on Galaxy S8 Plus.
You will be able to learn how you can set the read text on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus in the step below to make your life much more efficient.
Getting Your Galaxy S8 Plus To Read The Text:
- Make sure your Galaxy S8 Plus is turned on.
- You should navigate to the home screen of the Galaxy S8 Plus.
- Choose the Settings option.
- Go to the Systems.
- Choose the Language & input option.
- Look at the Speech section and click on Hit Text-to-speech.
- You can choose the TTS engine type you wish:
- Samsung text-to-speech engine.
- Google Text-to-speech engine.
- Choose the Settings icon that is close to the search engine.
- Choose the Install voice data option.
- Click on Download.
- You will need to wait for the download of the language to be complete.
- Click on the Back key.
- Choose the Language.
You will be able to get the read text feature to work on your Galaxy S8 Plus be going to the Home Screen, then choosing the Apps, next you will need to choose the S Voice. Choose Recent Apps key once you pass the S Voice. You can then turn on the Set-driving mode. You can turn the Set driving mode off by going to the recent apps and touching it off.
We recommend that people do not use the Galaxy S8 Plus read text feature if you are visually impair. This is because when you use the feature, everything will be spoken to you such as what you are touching, what the notifications are saying, and what you are doing.