How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J5
If your Samsung Galaxy J5 becomes unresponsive or doesn’t function like normal, the best solution is to perform a hard reset to return the Galaxy J5 back to the factory default mode. Also read, how to factory reset Samsung Galaxy J5.
It’s important to note that doing a Samsung Galaxy J5 hard reset, it’ll remove and delete all data, apps, and settings. You should back up your Galaxy J5 to prevent any data from being lost. The way to back up data on your Galaxy J5 is by going to Settings > Backup & reset.
How to Hard Reset A Samsung Galaxy J5:
- Turn off the Galaxy J5
- Press and hold at the same time: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now”.
How to Hard Reset A Samsung Galaxy J5 Method 2:
- Turn on the Galaxy J5
- Once you get to the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Select Backup & reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.