How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
When you are having difficulties with your Samsung Galaxy S8 like it not working the way it is supposed to, it may be in your best interest to do a hard reset so that your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus will return to the mode it originally was working with We also recommend that you take a look at, how to factory reset Samsung Galaxy S8.
In general when you decide to do a hard reset, everything that is in your phone will be gone including your apps, data, information and this is also true if you try to do a hard reset of your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus.
To prevent any unforeseen problems with your information being erased completely, make sure to back up everything on your Galaxy S8. You can do this by following a simply process of going to your setting, and then clicking Backup and reset.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S8:
- Turn off the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus
- Then make sure that you click the Power, Home, and Volume Up buttons at the same time while holding them. These will bring up the Samsung logo.
- For reference, you can use the Volume buttons to scroll through the option and use the Power button to choose the choice. Click Recovery mode and then click wipe data reset.
- To make sure that you accept it, click “Yes, delete all user data”.
- Then choose to “reboot system now” once that is complete.
Another way of resetting your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus
- Your Galaxy S8 must be turned off
- Find the Menu and then Settings after you are at your Home Screen.
- Reset your device by choosing Backup & reset.
- Make to click Erase everything to make sure of your choice.