How To Record Videos In Slow Motion On Samsung Galaxy J3
The Samsung Galaxy J3 has a great camera that allows users to record videos in slow motion. This Slow Motion function on the Galaxy J3 makes it possible to record rapid movements and reproduce them slowly in your video. This is possible by the rapid uptake of several video images, due to the processing power of the Samsung Galaxy J3.
For those that want to know how to record videos in slow motion on the Galaxy J3, follow the instructions below.
How To Record Videos in Slow Motion
- Turn on the Galaxy J3.
- Go to the Camera app.
- With the live camera image showing, select the Mode button.
- A list of different camera options will show up; select Slow-Motion Mode.
Now whenever you go to take a video on the Samsung Galaxy J3, the video will automatically start recording in slow motion. Via the Settings options, you can set how slow the slow motion should be.
- x1/2. This means the video will play at half speed.
- x1/4. This means the video will play at a respectable quarter speed.
- x1/8. This means the video will play at a truly glacial eighth speed.
If you really want to take advantage of the slow motion feature, then it’s recommended to set the video camera speed on the Galaxy J3 to x1/8, because with this setting you will have the best slow motion effect.