How To Remove Paired Bluetooth On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
As you use your Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus for longer, the number of paired Bluetooth devices will start to grow. If you would like to remove paired Bluetooth devices, this guide will help.
Removing paired Bluetooth devices can be useful if you’re having trouble working out what devices are what when trying to connect to a Bluetooth device. Sometimes, your Bluetooth connectivity will also be limited when there are too many devices paired at once.
Whatever your reason for wanting to remove paired Bluetooth devices from your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus, this guide should be the guide to help. Follow the steps we have provided below and you’ll be able to quickly unpair the devices you don’t need.
Simply follow the steps we have provided below and you’ll be able to unpair your Bluetooth devices in no time:
- First, go to the Galaxy S8 Home screen
- Open the App menu
- Tap to open the Settings app
- Once in the Settings app, tap the Bluetooth icon
- All of your paired devices will show on the following screen
- Follow the steps below for each individual paired device you’d like to remove:
- Tap the gear symbol alongside the Bluetooth listing for your device
- Tap Decoupling in the following menu
- Your device will now be unpaired
- Once you’ve unpaired all of the devices you’d like to unpair, you can return to the Home screen
Hopefully you’ll be able to use this guide to remove all of the unwanted paired Bluetooth devices on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus smartphone. Let us know if this guide has helped you in any way.