How To Screen Mirror On LG G5
For those that want to know how to screen mirror on a LG G5, the following provides two different methods to screen cast your LG G5 wirelessly or with a hard wire connection to a TV. With the correct tools and software, you can easily screen mirror your LG G5 to a TV.
For those interested in getting the most out of your LG device, then make sure to check out LGs wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your LG device.
Connect LG G5 to TV: Hard-wired Connection
- Purchase a MHL adapter that is compatible with the LG G5.
- Connect the LG G5 to the adapter.
- Plug the adapter to a power source.
- Use a standard HDMI cable to connect the adapter to the HDMI port on your television.
- Set the TV to display video from the HDMI port you are using. Once done, the TV will mirror your phone.
NOTE: If you have an older analogue TV, purchasing an HDMI to composite adapter would help allow for the LG G5 to play on your TV and screen mirror.