How To Set, Edit And Delete Snooze Feature On LG G5
For those that own a LG G5, you may want to know how to set, edit or delete the snooze feature your smartphone.
The LG G5 Alarm clock feature is great for waking you up in the mornings and to remind you of things you need to do. The alarm clock comes with a snooze feature on the LG G5. This feature is great to have especially for times that your in a hotel while traveling and it doesn’t have an alarm clock.
This guide will teach you how to set, edit and delete the alarm clock app with it’s built in widget and easily use the snooze feature on your LG G5.
To create a new alarm touch Apps > Clock > Create. Set the options below to your desired settings.
- Time: Touch the up or down arrows to set the time the alarm will sound. Touch AM/PM to toggle the time of day.
- Alarm repeat: Touch which days to have the alarm repeat. Mark the Repeat weekly box to repeat the alarm on the selected days weekly.
- Alarm type: Set the way the alarm sounds when activated (Sound, Vibration, or Vibration and sound).
- Alarm tone: Set the sound file played when the alarm is activated.
- Alarm volume: Drag the slider to adjust the alarm’s volume.
- Snooze: Touch the toggle to turn ON and OFF the snooze feature. Touch Snooze to adjust the snooze settings, and set an INTERVAL (3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes) and REPEAT (1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 times).
- Name: Set a specific name for the alarm. The name will appear on the display when the alarm sounds.
Turning Off an Alarm
Touch and swipe the red “X” in any direction to turn OFF an alarm.
Setting the Snooze Feature
For those that want to turn on the LG G5 Snooze feature after an alarm sounds, touch and swipe the yellow “ZZ” sign in any direction. The Snooze feature must first be set in the alarm settings.
Deleting an Alarm
If you want to delete an alarm on the LG G5, just go to the alarm menu. Then touch and hold the alarm you want to delete and touch Delete. If you want to turn the alarm off and save the alarm for later use touch the “Clock.”