How To Set Up Galaxy S6 For One-Handed Use
Both of the new Samsung flagship smartphones, the Galaxy S6 and the Galaxy S6 Edge feature a 5.1-inch screen. For some, this is a large screen and hard to use the Galaxy S6 with one hand. The good news is that there is a way to use the Galaxy S6 with one hand to make things easy. The new Android Lollipop 5.0 software features something called TouchWiz that can help out.
TouchWiz has a feature that makes one-handed use of the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 easier to use without having to fumble with the smartphone or use two hands on the Galaxy S6. Below are the instructions on who to enable and turn on the more comfortable and less awkward. Here’s how to enable and start using the features on the Galaxy S6 for one handed use.
- How to change languages on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to fix Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge that keeps freezing and crashing
- How to turn ON/OFF autocorrect with Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to keeps Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge screen on longer
- How to reset password on Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge when locked out
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s Galaxy S6 phone case, wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
How to enable One-handed Operation on the Galaxy S6:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn on the Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge.
- Open the Settings app.
- Browse for the One-handed Operation option and select it.
- Switch the toggle to “ON” in order to enable One-handed operation.
- Now follow the directions on the screen to set everything up.
How to toggle One-Handed Operation on and off:
- Enable One-handed operation, following the directions above.
- At the top right corner of the screen, select the Expand button to be able to return to the normal screen size again.
- In order to re-enable One-handed operation, simply slide your thumb from the side of the screen to the middle and back again in one motion.
The instructions above will help you use the Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge with one hand. For those that are left handed and still want to use the Galaxy S6 one handed feature, perform the motion starting on the left hand side of the screen. Do the opposite to use it in your right hand instead.
- How to find a lost or stolen Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to fix Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge screen that won’t rotate
- How to fix Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge back button not working
- How to fix Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge that keeps restarting itself
- How to screen mirror on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to fix bluetooth problems on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to connect Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge to a TV
- How to fix volume not working on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to set custom ringtones on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to remove duplicate contacts on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge