How To Sort Contacts By Last Name On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
Your contact list on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus may be very long and disorganized. You can make the contacts in your list be organized alphabetically by their last name. We will show you how to change the contact settings on the Samsung Galaxy S8 and how to sort contacts by last name in a guide below.
If you use your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus for business, it may be a good idea to organize your contacts by last name. You will be able to learn to sort your contacts by last name on your Galaxy S8 by reading below.
Sorting Your Contacts By Last Name:
- Make sure your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus is turned on
- Navigate to the Home screen
- Choose the Menu option
- Navigate to the Contacts
- When you see “More”, click the tab that is above it called Overview
- Choose the “Settings” option
- Once you are at the “Sort by” menu, you will be able to sort your contacts the way you want
- The settings should be changed to “Last Name” from “First Name”
Your contacts will be organized by “Last Name” in your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus contacts by following the instructions above.