How To Take Panorama Pictures On iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
For those that have recently purchased an iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, and want to know how to take panorama pictures on your iPhone. Below we’ll explain how you can do this. The Panorama feature on the Camera app on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Plus that allows for wider high quality pictures that allow for you to take a 360 degree picture. The panorama feature on the iPhone, and is also sometimes called “Pano” and these types of pictures can either be taken from right to left or left to right.
Panoramic photos on your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus allowes users to take wider pictures that can’t be seen with the human eye, as these pictures are generally twice as long as tall. Below we’ll explain how you can take panorama pictures on your iPhone.
How to take a panoramic photo with iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus:
- Turn on your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus.
- From the Home screen. Open the Camera app.
- Swipe left twice on the screen to change the camera mode to panorama mode.
- Start taking the picture by pressing the Capture button.
- Then move your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus to right and have the arrows stay on the line until the end.
- After you have taken the picture, press on the Capture button again.