How To Take Panorama Pictures On The Apple iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus
Apple has seen a promising future in smartphone photography. The iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus both come with a cool feature on the camera app, which is the panorama feature.
This feature on the Camera app of the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus allows you to capture pictures at wider angles which are of high-quality at 360 degrees.
The panorama feature on the iPhone is also known as ‘Pano.’ With this feature, you can take pictures of objects that can’t be seen with the naked human eye, as these pictures are twice as long as tall.
For those that want to know how to take panorama pictures on their iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, below we’ll guide you how to take panorama pictures.
How to take a panoramic photo with iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus:
- Switch on your iPhone
- Open the Camera app via the Home screen
- Change the camera mode to panorama mode by swiping left twice on the screen
- Press the Capture button to start taking the picture
- Then move your iPhone to the right and have the arrows stay on the line until the end
- Push the capture button once again after you have taken the picture.