How To Turn OFF And ON Auto Spell In LG G5
For those that own a LG G5, you may want to know how to turn OFF and ON auto spell on the LG G5. The auto spell was created with the idea to help fix typos or other spelling errors that you make when typing on your smartphone. But auto spell can sometimes be an issue, when it autocorrects something that is not wrong. This issue continues with the LG G5 as autocorrect can be a headache sometimes.
How to turn on and off auto spell on LG G5:
- Turn on the LG G5
- Go to a screen that shows the keyboard
- Near the left “Space Bar” select and hold the “Dictation Key”
- Then select on the “Settings” gear option
- Below the section that says “Smart Typing”, select on “Predictive Text” and disable it
- Another option is to disable different settings like auto-capitalization and punctuation marks
Later if you decide you want to know how to turn autocorrect “ON” using your LG G5, all you need to do is go back to the keyboard and go to settings and change the autocorrect feature to “ON” to make things go back to normal. It’s important to note that for those that have an alternative keyboard installed through Google Play, the method to turn off and on autocorrect on the LG G5 may be a little different based upon how the keyboard is laid out.