How To Turn ON And OFF Autocorrect On LG G4
Autocorrect was created with the idea to help fix typos or other spelling errors that you make when typing on your smartphone. But Autocorrect can sometimes be an issue, when it autocorrects something that is not wrong. This issue continues with the LG G4 as autocorrect can be a headache sometimes.
For those that don’t want to use autocorrect on the LG G4, there is a way to disable autocorrect on the LG G4. You can either disable autocorrect forever or just when typing words that autocorrect may not recognize. The following is a guide on how to turn off and on autocorrect on the LG G4.
For those interested in getting the most out of your LG G4 smartphone, then make sure to check out LG’s G4 phone case, wireless charging pad, the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, and the LG back cover replacement for the ultimate experience with your LG G4 smartphone.
- How to use LG G4 as a flashlight
- How to record videos in slow motion on LG G4
- How to create folders on LG G4
How to turn on and off autocorrect on LG G4:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn on the LG G4
- Go to a screen that shows the keyboard
- Near the left “Space Bar” select and hold the “Dictation Key”
- Then select on the “Settings” gear option
- Below the section that says “Smart Typing”, select on “Predictive Text” and disable it
- Another option is to disable different settings like auto-capitalization and punctuation marks
Later if you decide you want to know how to turn autocorrect “ON” using your LG G4, all you need to do is go back to the keyboard and go to settings and change the autocorrect feature to “ON” to make things go back to normal.
It’s important to note that for those that have an alternative keyboard installed through Google Play, the method to turn off and on autocorrect on the LG G4 may be a little different based upon how the keyboard is laid out.
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself
- How to fix black screen problem on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 that’s freezing and crashing
- How to use Fingerprint sensor on LG G4
- How to fix camera failed problem on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 not charging problem
- How to fix LG G4 screen that won’t rotate
- How to fix LG G4 bluetooth problems
- How to fix audio and volume problems on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 WiFi problems
- How to reset password when locked out of LG G4
- How to set custom ringtones on LG G4