How To Turn ON And OFF Galaxy S7 Active With Broken Power Button
Some have reported that after using the Samsung Galaxy S7 Active for sometime, there could be a chance that you can break the Galaxy S7 Active power button. Then it becomes hard to turn on and off the Galaxy S7 Active when the power button is broken without wasting battery. So you may be asking, how to turn ON and OFF Samsung Galaxy S7 Active without power button working?
Don’t worry if you’ve broken or damaged the power button on your smartphone; just follow the step-by-step instructions below how to turn Galaxy S7 Active OFF and ON without power button.
- How to fix Galaxy S7 side button not working
- How to fix Galaxy S7 fingerprint sensor not working
- How to fix Galaxy S7 back button not working
- How to fix Galaxy S7 touch key not working
How to turn ON Galaxy S7 Active without using the power button:
- When the Galaxy S7 Active is turned off, press and hold the volume button for a few seconds.
- While holding the volume button, connect the Galaxy to a computer using a USB cable.
- Wait for your phone to boot to Download mode.
- Then press down on the volume rocker to cancel the operation.
- After the operation has canceled, the Galaxy will reboot and turn on.
- You have successfully turned on the Galaxy S7 Active without using the power button.
How to turn OFF Galaxy S7 Active without using the power button:
- Press the home button and go to the Home screen.
- Select on the “Applications” icon.
- Browse and select the Play Store icon.
- In the “Search” box, type in “Button Savior”.
- Download and install the application.
- You can also download Button Savior on the web if you cannot download it via the Play Store.
- After installation, open Button Savior. (You may have to enable debugging mode, follow this guide)
- After enabling Debugging Mode, open Button Savior and Select “Kill/Start Button Savior Service”.
- A screen will pop-up with a small arrow on the right side of the screen.
- Select it to convert it into icons.
- Tap and hold on the “Power” button on the lowest part of the icon list to see device options.
- Select on the “Power off” option to turn off your device.
- You have successfully turned off the Galaxy S7 Active without using its power button.