How To Turn On Galaxy S6 Without Power Button
The Samsung Galaxy S6 has been reported by some as the best smartphone of 2015 with its great new design and features. The camera is one of the best ever on any smartphone. After using your Samsung Galaxy S6 for sometime, there could be a chance that you can break the Galaxy S6 power button. Then it becomes almost impossible to turn ON the Samsung Galaxy when the power button is broken broken. So you may be asking, how to turn ON Samsung Galaxy S6 without power button working?
Don’t worry if you’ve broken or damaged the power button on your smartphone, just follow the step-by-step instructions below how to turn Galaxy S6 ON without power button.
How to turn ON Galaxy S6 without using the power button:
- When the Galaxy S6 is turned off, press and hold the volume button for a few seconds.
- While holding the volume button, connect the Galaxy to a computer using a USB cable.
- Wait for your phone to boot to Download mode.
- Then press down on the volume rocker to cancel the operation.
- After the operation has canceled, the Galaxy will reboot and turn on.
- You have successfully turned on the Galaxy S6 without using the power button.